Hormone therapy has risks, including an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and cancer. Your Alpha provider will help you to weigh the benefits and risks based on your symptoms and your personal and family medical history.
Articles in this section
- What medications does Alpha offer to treat abnormal uterine bleeding?
- How does birth control treat abnormal uterine bleeding?
- Can I still get pregnant with abnormal uterine bleeding?
- Do I need to get an in-person exam, including a speculum and pelvic exam, an ultrasound or another procedure to diagnose and treat abnormal uterine bleeding?
- What types of surgery are performed to treat abnormal bleeding?
- What are the risks of taking estrogen-containing hormonal contraceptives?
- What medications are used to help control abnormal bleeding?
- What tests and exams may be needed to diagnose abnormal bleeding?
- How is abnormal uterine bleeding diagnosed?
- What are causes of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding?