The most important times of day to check blood sugar levels are in the morning, before meals, and at bedtime.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Freestyle Libre 2 and Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitors?
- What is the difference between traditional glucose meters and noninvasive continuous glucose monitors?
- What is a diabetic diet?
- At what time of day is it best to check blood sugar levels?
- How often should I check my blood sugar?
- Why should people diagnosed with diabetes and prediabetes monitor their blood glucose levels?
- What is the glycemic index?
- When do I check my postprandial blood glucose level?
- What is a postprandial blood glucose level?
- Can I use a ketogenic diet in pregnancy? Should I stop eating carbohydrates in pregnancy if I develop or want to prevent gestational diabetes?