If you take too much PAXLOVID™, go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund if I am unable to find Paxlovid™ at a pharmacy near me?
- What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?
- How can I learn more about COVID-19?
- How should I store PAXLOVID™?
- How do I report side effects with PAXLOVID™?
- What if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What other treatment choices are there?
- What are the important possible side effects of PAXLOVID™?
- Where can I find a list of all of the drugs that potentially interact with Paxlovid™?
- With what antidepressants does Paxlovid™ interact?