The best way to lose weight pre-pregnancy is by making changes in your diet and by being more physically active.
- Cutting back on your daily calories by avoiding sugary drinks, such as sodas
- Portion control
- Go to choosemyplate.gov, can help you learn how to make healthy food choices at every meal
- Do 150 minutes of moderate physical activity each week, along with muscle-strengthening activities on 2 days or more a week.
- You can divide the recommended number of minutes into shorter workout sessions throughout the week. For example, you can do a 30-minute workout 5 days per week.
- Find something you enjoy doing
- Involve family and friends in your exercise routine