Most diaper rashes go away within 3 days. If the rash is not going away or is getting worse, contact your provider.
Articles in this section
- When should I seek immediate medical care for a diaper rash?
- What else should I tell my provider about my child?
- What should I expect when treating my child’s diaper rash?
- Does my child need a prescription medication for diaper rash?
- Could the type of diaper or an allergy be causing my child’s diaper rash?
- When should I seek medical care for my child’s diaper rash?
- How is Diaper Rash prevented?
- What causes Diaper Rash?
- What is Diaper Dermatitis?