Diaper Dermatitis, also known as Diaper Rash, is a common condition involving irritation of the area underneath the diaper in young children. It can affect children of any age wearing a diaper and is the most common skin rash in infants and toddlers.
Articles in this section
- When should I seek immediate medical care for a diaper rash?
- What else should I tell my provider about my child?
- What should I expect when treating my child’s diaper rash?
- Does my child need a prescription medication for diaper rash?
- Could the type of diaper or an allergy be causing my child’s diaper rash?
- When should I seek medical care for my child’s diaper rash?
- How is Diaper Rash prevented?
- What causes Diaper Rash?
- What is Diaper Dermatitis?