Diaper Rash is caused by the moist environment and contact between waste products and skin underneath the diaper. This can lead to skin breakdown and occasionally to infection with yeast or bacteria.
Articles in this section
- When should I seek immediate medical care for a diaper rash?
- What else should I tell my provider about my child?
- What should I expect when treating my child’s diaper rash?
- Does my child need a prescription medication for diaper rash?
- Could the type of diaper or an allergy be causing my child’s diaper rash?
- When should I seek medical care for my child’s diaper rash?
- How is Diaper Rash prevented?
- What causes Diaper Rash?
- What is Diaper Dermatitis?