The initial dosing of most NRT products is based on the number of cigarettes you smoke daily. You then gradually taper the NRT dose to complete a 2-3 month course depending upon your craving and prior tobacco use habits. Some people will need to take NRT over longer periods of time.
Articles in this section
- What is smoking cessation?
- What are the benefits of quitting smoking?
- What are the harmful effects of smoking?
- What are withdrawal symptoms?
- What over the counter medications are available?
- What medications are currently available through Alpha?
- What combination of medications can help me kick my smoking habit?
- How much NRT should I take?
- What are ways to quit smoking?
- What are side effects of Chantix FDA?