You will take a set dose of 2.5 to 10 mg daily for 5 to 10 days. Progestin withdrawal bleeding usually occurs within three to seven days after discontinuing AYGESTIN therapy.
Articles in this section
- What is endometriosis?
- How common is endometriosis?
- What are the symptoms of endometriosis?
- Why does endometriosis cause pain and health problems?
- Who gets endometriosis?
- What causes endometriosis?
- How is endometriosis diagnosed?
- How is endometriosis treated?
- Can I get pregnant if I have endometriosis?
- What are the risk factors that may increase the risk for endometriosis?