Anaphylaxis is treated with an epinephrine injection and prompt medical care.
Articles in this section
- What are the symptoms of allergic rhinitis?
- What is the cause of allergic rhinitis?
- What is allergic rhinitis?
- What are the two types of rhinitis?
- What are some of the common side effects observed with antihistamines?
- Can I drink alcohol when I take antihistamines?
- What are the treatments for allergic rhinitis?
- What are nasal corticosteroid sprays?
- How does nasal corticosteroid spray work?
- What are antihistamines?