Yes, syphilis can be cured with the appropriate prescription antibiotics from your healthcare provider. However, treatment might not undo any damage that the infection has already caused.
Articles in this section
- What is syphilis?
- How is syphilis transmitted?
- What does syphilis look like?
- How can I reduce my risk of getting syphilis?
- Am I at risk for syphilis?
- I’m pregnant. How does syphilis affect my baby?
- What are the signs and symptoms of syphilis?
- How will I or my doctor know if I have syphilis?
- Can syphilis be cured?
- I’ve been treated. Can I get syphilis again?