You and your sexual partner(s) should refrain from intercourse until 14 days after the start of treatment or 14 days after symptoms have resolved, whichever is later.
Articles in this section
- What is mycoplasma genitalium?
- Am I at risk for contracting M. genitalium?
- What are the signs and symptoms of mycoplasma genitalium?
- What happens if I don’t get treated?
- Should I get tested for M. genitalium?
- How will I or my doctor know if I have mycoplasma genitalium?
- Can M. genitalium be cured?
- I was treated for M. genitalium. When can I have sex again?
- How can M. genitalium be prevented?