Unfortunately, a genital herpes infection can’t be cured completely. We can prescribe you medication to suppress the virus activity and control the frequency of outbreaks. One of these anti-herpes medicines can be taken daily, and makes it less likely that you will pass the infection on to your sex partner(s).
Articles in this section
- Do you accept insurance?
- What is genital herpes?
- Is genital herpes a sexually transmitted infection (STI)?
- What causes genital herpes?
- Can genital herpes be cured?
- Can a genital herpes outbreak be prevented?
- How is HSV-2 transmitted?
- How can I protect myself and my partner from contracting sexually transmitted infections?
- Am I only infectious when I have an outbreak?
- What treatment does Alpha Medical have for genital herpes infection?