You and your sex sex partners need to either abstain from sex for 7 days after single-dose therapy or until completion of a 7-day regimen and resolution of symptoms, if present.
Articles in this section
- What is chlamydia infection?
- How is chlamydia spread?
- How can I reduce my risk of getting chlamydia?
- Am I at risk for chlamydia?
- I’m pregnant. How can chlamydia affect my baby?
- How do I know if I have chlamydia infection?
- Can chlamydia infections be cured?
- I was treated for chlamydia. When can I have sex again?
- What happens if I don’t get treated?
- If I have a chlamydia infection what other STI tests should I obtain?