Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection that can cause serious health problems if it is not treated. Syphilis is divided into stages (primary, secondary, latent, and tertiary). There are different signs and symptoms associated with each stage.
Articles in this section
- What is syphilis?
- How is syphilis transmitted?
- What does syphilis look like?
- How can I reduce my risk of getting syphilis?
- Am I at risk for syphilis?
- I’m pregnant. How does syphilis affect my baby?
- What are the signs and symptoms of syphilis?
- How will I or my doctor know if I have syphilis?
- Can syphilis be cured?
- I’ve been treated. Can I get syphilis again?