Yes, M. genitalium can be cured with the appropriate prescription antibiotics from your healthcare provider.
Articles in this section
- What is mycoplasma genitalium?
- Am I at risk for contracting M. genitalium?
- What are the signs and symptoms of mycoplasma genitalium?
- What happens if I don’t get treated?
- Should I get tested for M. genitalium?
- How will I or my doctor know if I have mycoplasma genitalium?
- Can M. genitalium be cured?
- I was treated for M. genitalium. When can I have sex again?
- How can M. genitalium be prevented?