Serotonin syndrome (SS) is a potentially life-threatening drug reaction. It causes the body to have too much serotonin, a chemical produced by nerve cells.
Articles in this section
- What is Anxiety?
- How common are anxiety disorders?
- What are the signs and symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder?
- Are women more likely to have anxiety than men?
- Are anxiety disorders treatable?
- What are anxiety disorders?
- Are anxiety disorders and depression the same?
- What are the major types of anxiety disorders?
- What causes anxiety disorders?
- How do I know if I have anxiety disorders?