No we don’t. Esketamine is used for treatment-resistant depression in adults who have not responded adequately to at least two different antidepressants of adequate dose and duration to treat the current depressive episode.Esketamine is a controlled substance. Due to state telemedicine regulations, telemedicine companies like Alpha Medical are unable to prescribe controlled substances like esketamine online.
Articles in this section
- What is Anxiety?
- How common are anxiety disorders?
- What are the signs and symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder?
- Are women more likely to have anxiety than men?
- Are anxiety disorders treatable?
- What are anxiety disorders?
- Are anxiety disorders and depression the same?
- What are the major types of anxiety disorders?
- What causes anxiety disorders?
- How do I know if I have anxiety disorders?