Anxiety disorders happen when excessive anxiety interferes with your everyday activities such as going to work or school or spending time with friends or family. Anxiety disorders are serious mental illnesses. They are the most common mental disorders in the United States.
Articles in this section
- What is Anxiety?
- How common are anxiety disorders?
- What are the signs and symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder?
- Are women more likely to have anxiety than men?
- Are anxiety disorders treatable?
- What are anxiety disorders?
- Are anxiety disorders and depression the same?
- What are the major types of anxiety disorders?
- What causes anxiety disorders?
- How do I know if I have anxiety disorders?