The goal in treating atopic dermatitis is to heal the skin and prevent flares. You should watch for changes in the skin to find out what treatments help the most.
Articles in this section
- What is Eczema?
- Does Alpha Medical diagnose Eczema?
- What causes Eczema?
- What are the symptoms of Eczema?
- Who gets Eczema?
- How do i know if the treatment I receive is successful?
- What treatment can I get for Eczema?
- Are topical corticosteroids the same as steroids some athletes illegally use to build muscle?
- What are topical corticosteroids?
- How do topical corticosteroids work?