Atopic dermatitis does not usually go away in a few days or weeks. It might get better or worse but the symptoms typically return. No cure exists for eczema.
Articles in this section
- What is Eczema?
- Does Alpha Medical diagnose Eczema?
- What causes Eczema?
- What are the symptoms of Eczema?
- Who gets Eczema?
- How do i know if the treatment I receive is successful?
- What treatment can I get for Eczema?
- Are topical corticosteroids the same as steroids some athletes illegally use to build muscle?
- What are topical corticosteroids?
- How do topical corticosteroids work?