If you want to get pregnant, talk to your clinician about how to control your asthma. Keeping your asthma well-controlled is important for the health of your baby. Most asthma medicines are safe to take if you are pregnant.
Articles in this section
- What is asthma?
- What are the symptoms of asthma?
- What causes an asthma attack?
- What is an asthma attack?
- What is an asthma action plan?
- What treatment medications are available?
- What if I want to get pregnant?
- What is an inhaler?
- What are the examples of the metered dose inhaler?
- What are the examples of the nebulizer?