Atopic dermatitis most commonly starts in babies and children, but it can start in adulthood, too. People who live in cities and dry climates may be more likely to get this disease.
Articles in this section
- What is Eczema?
- Does Alpha Medical diagnose Eczema?
- What causes Eczema?
- What are the symptoms of Eczema?
- Who gets Eczema?
- How do i know if the treatment I receive is successful?
- What treatment can I get for Eczema?
- Are topical corticosteroids the same as steroids some athletes illegally use to build muscle?
- What are topical corticosteroids?
- How do topical corticosteroids work?