Our patients must complete a consultation for Latisse because it is a prescription medication. We require our Alpha Providers to review each patient's medical intake questionnaire and photos prior to prescribing Latisse to ensure that Latisse is safe for each patient to use.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while breastfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?
- Is Latisse effective?
- How does Latisse work?