Extended-release medications release a drug in a controlled manner during an extended period of time following administration. Extended-release formulations have many advantages compared with immediate-release formulations, including reducing the number of pills you take per day. You’ll be less likely to miss pills which will optimize the effectiveness of the medication for the specific medical condition.
Articles in this section
- How can Alpha Medical help me with migraines?
- What are the treatment options for my migraine?
- What causes migraines?
- How can I prevent a migraine attack?
- Do you offer anti-nausea medication?
- What anti-nausea medication do you offer?
- Is it true that anticonvulsant medication can be used for migraine?
- How soon will I receive the benefit from the preventive migraine medication?
- Is it true that blood pressure medication can be used for migraine?
- Do you accept insurance?