After you have been diagnosed with migraines by a medical provider and have been on prescription medication(s), we can prescribe medications to treat migraines, treat the symptoms of nausea and vomiting associated with migraines, maintain your updated medical history, medication and allergy list to help determine if you are on the safest and most appropriate medication for your migraines. We can also coordinate your care with external health providers, order labs, and imaging studies for our patients.
Articles in this section
- How can Alpha Medical help me with migraines?
- What are the treatment options for my migraine?
- What causes migraines?
- How can I prevent a migraine attack?
- Do you offer anti-nausea medication?
- What anti-nausea medication do you offer?
- Is it true that anticonvulsant medication can be used for migraine?
- How soon will I receive the benefit from the preventive migraine medication?
- Is it true that blood pressure medication can be used for migraine?
- Do you accept insurance?