Unfortunately no - HSV-2 is most contagious during an outbreak of sores, but can also be transmitted when no symptoms are felt or visible.
Articles in this section
- How can I protect myself and my partner from contracting sexually transmitted infections?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why doesn’t Alpha treat patients with genital Herpes who are immunosuppressed (immunocompromised)?
- How is HSV-2 transmitted?
- Am I only infectious when I have an outbreak?
- What are the risk of taking the medication?
- What treatment does Alpha Medical have for genital herpes infection?
- Is genital herpes a sexually transmitted infection (STI)?
- Can a genital herpes outbreak be prevented?
- What causes genital herpes?