Yes! Although you can’t completely eliminate outbreaks, you can reduce the number of outbreaks with medication. At Alpha Medical, we can prescribe you medication that can help you control your outbreaks.
Articles in this section
- How can I protect myself and my partner from contracting sexually transmitted infections?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why doesn’t Alpha treat patients with genital Herpes who are immunosuppressed (immunocompromised)?
- How is HSV-2 transmitted?
- Am I only infectious when I have an outbreak?
- What are the risk of taking the medication?
- What treatment does Alpha Medical have for genital herpes infection?
- Is genital herpes a sexually transmitted infection (STI)?
- Can a genital herpes outbreak be prevented?
- What causes genital herpes?