Yes! Although you can’t completely eliminate outbreaks, you can reduce the number of outbreaks with medication. At Alpha Medical, we can prescribe you medication that can help you control your outbreaks.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Acyclovir and Valacyclovir?
- What is genital herpes?
- Can genital herpes be cured?
- What causes genital herpes?
- Can a genital herpes outbreak be prevented?
- What treatment does Alpha Medical have for genital herpes infection?
- How can I protect myself and my partner from contracting sexually transmitted infections?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why doesn’t Alpha treat patients with genital Herpes who are immunosuppressed (immunocompromised)?
- How is HSV-2 transmitted?