If you are breastfeeding, valacyclovir may pass into your milk and it may harm your baby. Talk with your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you are taking valacyclovir.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Acyclovir and Valacyclovir?
- Do you accept insurance?
- Why doesn’t Alpha treat patients with genital Herpes who are immunosuppressed (immunocompromised)?
- Am I only infectious when I have an outbreak?
- Can I take medication to prevent an outbreak?
- What causes cold sores?
- What are the risks of taking valacyclovir?
- Other companies offer suppressive treatment medication for cold sores, how come Alpha Medical doesn’t?
- How soon will my cold sores disappear?
- Can I safely take valacyclovir when I am breastfeeding?