According to the manufacturer's instructions, Latisse is only intended for use in supporting eyelash growth. Unfortunately, applying Latisse to your eyebrows is not an FDA-approved use for the medication so we don't recommend applying it to your brows.
Articles in this section
- How do I skip my next Latisse shipment?
- How can I change my refill frequency? (30, 60, 90)
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while chestfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?