First, we have to determine if beta blockers are the most effective treatment for you. You should not abruptly stop beta blockers because your body could have a serious reaction. You need to work with your provider to develop a safe weaning schedule.
Articles in this section
- How can Alpha Medical help me with migraines?
- What are the treatment options for my migraine?
- What causes migraines?
- How can I prevent a migraine attack?
- Do you offer anti-nausea medication?
- What anti-nausea medication do you offer?
- Is it true that anticonvulsant medication can be used for migraine?
- How soon will I receive the benefit from the preventive migraine medication?
- Is it true that blood pressure medication can be used for migraine?
- Do you accept insurance?