What are some things I need to know or do while I take this drug?
For all uses of this drug:
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this drug. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use care when driving or doing other tasks that call for clear eyesight.
- Have your eye pressure and eyesight checked as you have been told by the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you have an eye infection, eye injury, or will be having eye surgery.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this drug while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
For treating glaucoma or lowering eye pressure:
- Do not give to a child younger than 16 years of age.
For helping eyelashes grow:
- If this drug touches the skin out of the treated area often, unwanted hair growth may happen. Be sure to use this drug as you were told to avoid unwanted hair growth. Talk with the doctor.