Our Alpha Providers do not recommend wearing eyelash extensions while using Latisse because it can affect the growth and also can increase your risk for adverse reactions. We recommend that prior to starting your treatment, you have your eyelash extension removed for best results.
Articles in this section
- How do I skip my next Latisse shipment?
- How can I change my refill frequency? (30, 60, 90)
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while chestfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?