It depends on your insurance coverage and your medication choice. Every insurance varies on what medication they include in their drug formulary. A drug formulary is a list of prescription drugs that each insurance decided to cover the cost for. We are more than happy to help you find a medication that is covered by your insurance.
Articles in this section
- How can I skip my next birth control shipment?
- I am on my parents' insurance plan, if I use my insurance will they find out?
- What types of birth control are available with Alpha?
- How often will I get my next refill of Birth control?
- Do I have a copay?
- Will my insurance cover the cost of my birth control?
- All about the vaginal ring
- All about the patch
- Do the methods of birth control you provide protect against STIs?