There are several over-the-counter eyelash growth products, but Latisse is the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment to grow lashes for people with inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while breastfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?
- Is Latisse effective?
- How does Latisse work?