Patients who use Latisse daily begin to see longer lashes in about four weeks, with full growth at 16 weeks. Clinical studies show that after four months of treatment, lashes were 25% longer, 106% thicker, and 18% darker.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while breastfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?
- Is Latisse effective?
- How does Latisse work?