Men and women can use Latisse to increase the length, thickness, and darkness of the eyelashes if a doctor determines they are appropriate candidates for the treatment. Latisse is not appropriate for people who are allergic to bimatoprost or any other ingredient in the product. Latisse is a Class C pharmaceutical and its effects has not been tested on pregnant women or their unborn babies.
Articles in this section
- How do I skip my next Latisse shipment?
- How can I change my refill frequency? (30, 60, 90)
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while breastfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?