An Alpha Provider will examine medical information and your photos, if applicable, and will create a treatment plan that is appropriate for you. Depending on the condition and affected areas, prescription medications may be the most effective treatment, but in some cases, may be best treated with over the counter products or therapies. Your Alpha Provider will take your preferences into account and adhere to evidence-based clinical guidelines when creating your treatment plan.
Articles in this section
- What is asynchronous care?
- How much does it cost to use Alpha?
- Who are your partner pharmacies?
- Where is Alpha Medical Available?
- Do you offer your services in Canada?
- Can I pause my prescription subscription?
- What does External Pharmacy mean?
- Am I guaranteed a prescription medication with my online consultation?
- If I am under 18, can I use Alpha?
- What do I do if I have a complaint about my medical care?