At Alpha, we don’t charge you to become an Alpha member. Simply sign in, complete your consultation, and pay for your medication if one is prescribed to you.
- Medical Consultation Fee (one-time fee): $10 due when you submit your medical intake form.
- Prescription Medications:
- For Eyelash Growth
- Latisse prescription: $109.95/month with $10 off first order
- Billed to your payment card on file when the prescription is fulfilled by the pharmacy.
- Birth Control
- With health insurance: Most insurance plans are required to cover the cost of prescription birth control under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) healthcare law. For many women, this means no copays, no deductibles, and little to no out-of-pocket costs for birth control. Your health insurance provider will be able to answer any questions you have about your individual coverage. Insurance companies set the cost or 'copay' for prescriptions. Usually, this is $0 - but can vary based on your insurance coverage or medication prescribed.
- Without health insurance: Your birth control can cost as little as $20 per month depending on which birth control medication works best for you. Contact us at Contact@helloalpha.com to get an estimate for a specific prescription.
- For Skincare
- Tretinoin 0.025%: $35 per month (stronger strengths at different price points are available)
- Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% + Adapalene 0.1% Gel (generic for Epiduo): $35/month
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5% + Clindamycin 1% Gel (generic for Benzaclin): $95/month
- Doxycycline 100mg: $35/month