We currently operate in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming and moving swiftly to deliver care to people in more states. Stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to use Alpha?
- Who are your partner pharmacies?
- Where is Alpha Medical Available?
- Do you offer your services in Canada?
- Can I pause my prescription subscription?
- What does External Pharmacy mean?
- Am I guaranteed a prescription medication with my online consultation?
- If I am under 18, can I use Alpha?
- What do I do if I have a complaint about my medical care?
- How do I know the service is safe?