Latisse makes lash growth possible because of its active ingredient, bimatoprost, which is believed to affect the growth phase of the eyelash hair cycle by increasing the length of this phase, and increasing the number of hairs in this growth phase.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Latisse on my eyebrows?
- Is it safe to use Latisse while breastfeeding?
- Why do I need a consultation for Latisse?
- How to properly apply Latisse
- Can I use Latisse if I have eyelash extensions?
- Is there an alternative to Latisse?
- Can a doctor diagnose inadequate lashes remotely?
- What are the risks or side effects of taking Latisse?
- Is Latisse effective?
- How does Latisse work?