Yes we do accept insurance for most prescription medications offered at Alpha. We do not accept insurance for skincare medication, Latisse, or STI Kits at this time. Our team is able to check if we accept your specific insurance, as well as any associated copays or costs. This is a member benefit of Alpha Membership. You can sign up for an Alpha Membership at https://app.helloalpha.com/membership-signup.
Articles in this section
- What insurances do you accept?
- How much does it cost to use Alpha?
- Will Alpha accept insurance for my prescription?
- Do I need to request my next refill?
- Can I change my refill frequency?
- Can I pause my subscription?
- What does External Pharmacy mean?
- Where is Alpha Medical Available?
- Am I guaranteed a prescription medication with my online consultation?
- If I am under 18, can I use Alpha?