Yes we do accept insurance for most prescription medications offered at Alpha. We do not accept insurance for skincare medication, Latisse, or STI Kits at this time. Our team is able to check if we accept your specific insurance, as well as any associated copays or costs. This is a member benefit of Alpha Membership. You can sign up for an Alpha Membership at https://app.helloalpha.com/membership-signup.
Articles in this section
- What insurances do you accept?
- What is a Prior Authorization?
- Will Alpha accept insurance for my prescription?
- Can I have my prescription sent to a local pharmacy that accepts Medicaid and have it covered?
- How do I know if my insurance covers my prescription?
- How long does it take to complete a Prior Authorization? What does the process involve?
- What can I do to expedite the Prior Authorization process?
- My Prior Authorization request received a denial from my insurance company. Can I submit an appeal?