The medication you're prescribed will depend on your specific need and clinical severity of your case. Additionally, our providers go to great lengths to choose the most cost-effective treatment that will work for your specific needs.
Your prescription treatment may include any one of the following medications:
- Tretinoin (also known by its brand name, Retin A),
- Adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel (generic Epiduo)
- Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide gel (generic BenzaClin)
- Doxycycline (an antibiotic)
- Hormonal birth control (more than 40 brands).