The medication you're prescribed will depend on your specific need and clinical severity of your case, if you're being treated for acne. Additionally, our providers go to great lengths that they choose the most cost-effective treatment that will work for your specific needs.
Your prescription treatment may include any one of the following medications:
• Tretinoin (also known by its brand name, Retin A),
• Adapalene and benzoyl peroxide gel (generic Epiduo)
• Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide gel (generic BenzaClin)
• Doxycycline (an antibiotic)
• Hormonal birth control (more than 40 brands).
Alpha members also have access to a variety of highly effective over the counter skincare products including facial cleansers, sunscreen and intensive recovery cream.