Alpha plans to offer psychoeducation and structured therapy. Sessions will consist of a closed group of participants, i.e., no drop-ins. You will need to sign a consent form and an emergency contact form to participate in the group sessions. We also request that you complete pre and post-assessment forms in order to meet your needs and improve our offering. We’ll send you a link to your requested session(s) with sign-on information. We’ll notify your mental health provider of your participation.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between support groups and group therapy?
- What are the goals of psychotherapy?
- Is group therapy more effective than individual therapy?
- Is prescription medication more effective than therapy?
- How does remote therapy work on the Alpha platform?
- How is my privacy protected?
- What is psychoeducation support groups?
- What is family psychoeducation group therapy?
- Who leads psychoeducation sessions?
- What is structured group therapy?