Psychoeducation is mental health education. Psychoeducation support groups involve teaching individuals about their mental health conditions, how to treat mental health conditions, and how to recognize signs of relapse. These can be single-session and topic-specific or a component of a group session.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between support groups and group therapy?
- What are the goals of psychotherapy?
- Is group therapy more effective than individual therapy?
- Is prescription medication more effective than therapy?
- How does remote therapy work on the Alpha platform?
- How is my privacy protected?
- What is psychoeducation support groups?
- What is family psychoeducation group therapy?
- Who leads psychoeducation sessions?
- What is structured group therapy?