Psychoeducational sessions can be led by clinical and non-clinical staff. At Alpha, psychoeducation sessions are led by our clinical staff, including RNs, pharmacists, and licensed professional counselors.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between support groups and group therapy?
- What are the goals of psychotherapy?
- Is group therapy more effective than individual therapy?
- Is prescription medication more effective than therapy?
- How does remote therapy work on the Alpha platform?
- How is my privacy protected?
- What is psychoeducation support groups?
- What is family psychoeducation group therapy?
- Who leads psychoeducation sessions?
- What is structured group therapy?