Structured group therapy provides participants an opportunity to share experiences and coping strategies amongst a group of 6-12 participants. Structured group therapy can consist of 6-26 closed sessions with the same 6-12 participants. Licensed therapists lead these structured sessions.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between support groups and group therapy?
- What are the goals of psychotherapy?
- Is group therapy more effective than individual therapy?
- Is prescription medication more effective than therapy?
- How does remote therapy work on the Alpha platform?
- How is my privacy protected?
- What is psychoeducation support groups?
- What is family psychoeducation group therapy?
- Who leads psychoeducation sessions?
- What is structured group therapy?