Weight loss medications may be part of a weight loss program. Weight-loss medications work best when combined with lifestyle changes. Weight-loss medications may jump start your weight loss used in conjunction with a nutrition treatment plan, behavioral modifications, and exercise.
Articles in this section
- How do weight-loss medications work?
- How might weight-loss medications help me?
- Are weight-loss medications the best way to lose weight?
- Can children or teenagers take weight-loss medications?
- How long will it take me to lose weight on weight loss medication?
- What kind of health benefits can I expect from taking weight-loss medication?
- What are tips for taking weight-loss medication?
- How long should I take weight-loss medication?
- Will I regain some weight after I stop taking weight-loss medication?
- What weight loss medications are available on the Alpha platform?