Most weight loss occurs within the first 6 months of starting the weight-loss medication.
Articles in this section
- What is the Pricing for Weight Loss Consultations?
- Will my weight loss medication be covered by my insurance?
- What steps are involved in a self-injection?
- How do weight-loss medications work?
- How might weight-loss medications help me?
- Are weight-loss medications the best way to lose weight?
- Can children or teenagers take weight-loss medications?
- How long will it take me to lose weight on weight loss medication?
- What kind of health benefits can I expect from taking weight-loss medication?
- What are tips for taking weight-loss medication?