A portion is how much food you choose to eat at one time. A serving size is the amount of food listed on a product's Nutrition Facts, or food label.
Articles in this section
- How much does a nutrition consult cost?
- What does it mean to eat healthy?
- What can the registered dietitian do for me?
- Why see a registered dietitian over a nutritionist?
- How does a registered dietitian help support heart health?
- What are some of the reasons I would want to see a registered dietitian?
- What type of information will the registered dietitian need to help me?
- What are some of the resources the registered dietitian will provide?
- How often should I meet with a registered dietitian
- How many extra calories per day should I add in pregnancy?